• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How can i donate to Optifine/MCSG using the PaySafe card?

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Guys, a few weeks ago G8mes4U told me about a Paysafe Card, with which i can buy stuff on internet, i was thinking about, how can i use it to donate on mcsg and Optifine?

Venkin

Career
Reaction score

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
You can go the official optifine website and then you took the thingy with paysafe card and then you need to type in the numbers on you paysafecard, and youll receive your cape ;) thats the thing with the cape

do become donor in mcsg, you need to have a paypal account or a credit card, then follow this ( great ) guide from duckluv321 :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-purchase-mcsg-donor-with-without-paypal.34217/
Awesome man!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Awesome man!!! Thanks a lot!!!
No problem, back to the donor thingy, if you dont wan to use a credit card and you dont have a paypal account, you can create a paypal account without a creditcard number and then you can transfer the money from your paysafecard to your paypal account and then you can buy donor ;)

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
No problem, back to the donor thingy, if you dont wan to use a credit card and you dont have a paypal account, you can create a paypal account without a creditcard number and then you can transfer the money from your paysafecard to your paypal account and then you can buy donor ;)
Awesome!!! Thanks, ill keep that in mind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci