• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hotbar set-up for people who use scroll to get around your inventory

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
alright guys I have came up with a great hotbar set up for people who use scroll instead of hotkeys!

your hotbar should look something like this:

1st slot: sword/axe
2nd slot: flint and steel
3rd slot: bow
4th slot: golden apple
5th slot: arrows
6th slot: food
7th slot: flint and steel
8th slot: food
9th slot: fishing rod

explanation-

for the first slot keep your main weapon just because its your main weapon, 2nd slot fns because you can quickly use scroll to switch to it and back to your sword/axe with no hesitation. 3rd slot bow because a bow isn't made for close combat fights, so you have some time to switch over to spaces across your hotbar to pull back your bow. next I like to keep my golden apple in the 4th because it is the closest food to your main weapon, while a gold apple is your most important food, you can also switch to your golden apple RIGHT to your bow if somebody is chasing you. I keep my arrows in the 5th slot so I always know if I have arrows or not. 6th slot for food so when youre done eating you can switch RIGHT to your flint and steel if someone is chasing you. 7th slot flint and steel because when you are finished eating you can switch RIGHT to your flint and steel. 8th slot more food so you can easily switch RIGHT to your flint and steel OR fishing rod if youre being chased. lastly a fishing rod so you can switch right back to it from your main weapon or you can switch right to it from the food in your 8th slot

hope this helped those of you who use scroll to get around your hotbar!

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
alright guys I have came up with a great hotbar set up for people who use scroll instead of hotkeys!

your hotbar should look something like this:

1st slot: sword/axe
2nd slot: flint and steel
3rd slot: bow
4th slot: golden apple
5th slot: arrows
6th slot: food
7th slot: flint and steel
8th slot: food
9th slot: fishing rod

explanation-

for the first slot keep your main weapon just because its your main weapon, 2nd slot fns because you can quickly use scroll to switch to it and back to your sword/axe with no hesitation. 3rd slot bow because a bow isn't made for close combat fights, so you have some time to switch over to spaces across your hotbar to pull back your bow. next I like to keep my golden apple in the 4th because it is the closest food to your main weapon, while a gold apple is your most important food, you can also switch to your golden apple RIGHT to your bow if somebody is chasing you. I keep my arrows in the 5th slot so I always know if I have arrows or not. 6th slot for food so when youre done eating you can switch RIGHT to your flint and steel if someone is chasing you. 7th slot flint and steel because when you are finished eating you can switch RIGHT to your flint and steel. 8th slot more food so you can easily switch RIGHT to your flint and steel OR fishing rod if youre being chased. lastly a fishing rod so you can switch right back to it from your main weapon or you can switch right to it from the food in your 8th slot

hope this helped those of you who use scroll to get around your hotbar!
Really good setup, But Idk why the flint and steel is in the second and seventh slot. I would rather just put it next to the 4th slot since you could reach it faster.

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
Really good setup, But Idk why the flint and steel is in the second and seventh slot. I would rather just put it next to the 4th slot since you could reach it faster.
well for me the 2nd slot is very easy to reach then I only use the 7th slot after I eat the food in the 6th and 8th slot if im being chased

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG thanx this was so helpful because I'm someone who always needs a clean inventory and this is really helpful with organization.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci