• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Horses in new snapshot! Your opinions?

Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, horses have been added in a the new snapshot of Minecraft 1.6! There has been quite a bit of controversy over this new mob, and I'd love to hear your opinions on it. Currently, they are breed-able, and tame-able with lots of wheat. There are many, many different types, even donkeys! New horse saddles were added, as well as horse armor.
Below is a video showing off the horses, by Jcvsmc

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yus, finally I can win mcsg then ride off into the sunset!

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Finally, something to use 6 diamonds on, when you just can't get those leggings!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't liked much about the recent updates.. (enchantments, brewing, fireworks, bats, and now horses) because I find they don't either don't add anything to the game in the case of fireworks and bats, and in the other cases they just remove from the simplicity of the game.
I'm still waiting for the real adventure update :)
Finally, something to use 6 diamonds on, when you just can't get those leggings!
How do you plan on getting the blue wool? :p

Reaction score
Much better video by SethBling, the horses actually look very, very interesting. Looking forward to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci