• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hope you're all happy, I am :) AMA

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Obviously I'm not really part of this community now, haven't been since 2013, but I just wanted to say, it almost brings a tear to my eye when I check back on this community, everything seems so different but with the same concept. I hope this community never dies.

I was just doing my monthly check in and thought I would post a thread. Anyway I've been playing League of Legends since I quit Minecraft so yeh I guess a tl;dr is BE NICE, BE HAPPY AND LOVE YOUR LIFE :)

I have some time to do an AMA here so FIRE AWAY any questions you have :)

-Fax

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do I fall in love with you every time I see you?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If you had to pick between an Easy Soup and Hard Soup, which do you prefer?

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Why do I fall in love with you every time I see you?
You're only in it for the money ;)

If you had to pick between an Easy Soup and Hard Soup, which do you prefer?
Easy Soup because he's a super nice friendly respectful guy

Do you remember at all following me?
It's a shame that I don't actually, I wish I could remember because the nostalgia would be unreal but let's just say I saw the forummer potential you had ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're only in it for the money ;)

Easy Soup because he's a super nice friendly respectful guy

It's a shame that I don't actually, I wish I could remember because the nostalgia would be unreal but let's just say I saw the forummer potential you had ;)
That status I made still gets necro'd every now and then.

Reactions: Fax

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Question: How is this place different from the old community in 2013? (Especially the forums?)

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Question: How is this place different from the old community in 2013? (Especially the forums?)
Well that's quite a tricky question. I mean the first obvious thing would be the players, in 2012/13 everyone who had any significance in the community seemed quite mature but by my experience of things, the immature proportion has become a lot larger.

Secondly, an obvious thing to identify would be the skill level and the in game mechanics which have progressed massively. There is also so many differences like the hub, development of clans, side communities and such.

I've never really been much of a forums guy so I can't really delve in to any of the covert changes in the forums.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
How come you're so, Faxulous? and how do I become as Faxulous as the Fax?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci