• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Holiday Resort Master Chest Route - 35 tier 2's!

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished my Holiday Resort guide. I know there are some desync issues with the facecam, but everything else should be good. Enjoy :)

Also, I will be doing a video like this for every MCSG map, which is a huge undertaking. If you'd like to be apart of the team send me a pm! No requirements however a large amount of games/chests opened is preferred.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I like big chest routes, but this is overkill.
Don't think of it as a route, think of it as a map guide. It's not meant to be done like a traditional route as I say in the video. For example, if you get chased to a part of the map that is not part of your normal "route" you now have some more tier 2svto grab.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Amazing. Simply amazing. Thanks so much. Can you do one on Breeze island next please?

_Cat_

Spectator
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome ur a genious gg to u m8 thanks dood ur cool

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't think of it as a route, think of it as a map guide. It's not meant to be done like a traditional route as I say in the video. For example, if you get chased to a part of the map that is not part of your normal "route" you now have some more tier 2svto grab.
Wait, so where's the 36th? Sorry if it's in the video, but I can't watch atm.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
BTW, the Avaricia master route is coming soon

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
avaricia got nerfed so now I don't know where any tier 2's are besides corn.. I would love a master route for it. I always used to go for the tower and camp there for full iron :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait, so where's the 36th? Sorry if it's in the video, but I can't watch atm.
There is none that has been found. It may be a glitch, may be a change in the system, or perhaps it's outside the map or underground in a very, very secret place.
I like big chest routes, but this is overkill.
If it makes you feel any better, I steal the 3rd quarter of his route everytime we're in the same game :p
Amazing. Simply amazing. Thanks so much. Can you do one on Breeze island next please?
He said there'll be a poll to see which he might do next. He also said he's nearly done Valleyside.
avaricia got nerfed so now I don't know where any tier 2's are besides corn.. I would love a master route for it. I always used to go for the tower and camp there for full iron :p
Yeah that sucks :c But at least you still have a backup way to get decent gear.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score

Before I make my next video I need to know whether the re-tier that i've noticed on most maps is actually a re-tier or just a glitch with the update to 1.7.2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci