• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts Map!

superdaniel525

Spectator
Reaction score
This may have been suggested before but I think it would be great if there was a Hogwarts map for all of us potterheads and squibs. The only thing is Hogwarts is massive so you should probably make it for 48 or 120 games. This is merely a suggestion but because you guys love me sooo much you can make the map and I can take all the credit.
Good luck! :D

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This has already been an idea. Plus, many people have school today, or aren't awake yet which is why nobody has commented yet. ;)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
please don't double post superdaniel as it is against the rules, I think this would be a cool map but it is a pretty heavy job for someone to do as its a huge scale map

superdaniel525

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, leave the enforcing to the staff, don't act like you have power over me because you are a v.i.p.
And just because it has been an idea doesn't mean that it just overrides my post. I support the Hogwarts map idea...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Superdanial any person can tell you that it is against the rules, staff or not. Please do not disrespect him. And this map idea has been around for ages. People have been focused on more original ideas lately.

B

Buxtonaters

First of all, leave the enforcing to the staff, don't act like you have power over me because you are a v.i.p.
And just because it has been an idea doesn't mean that it just overrides my post. I support the Hogwarts map idea...
Hello there superdaniel, ninetailfox is right double posting is against the rules and he was right to tell you not to... You did not need to write that sort of comment that could be the start of a flamewar so I don't want that to happen because this seems like a good idea so don't start a flamewar and this thread will be a happier place... Also anyone can tell you not to double post...

superdaniel525

Spectator
Reaction score
I apologize ninetailfox, but I thought that there was no need to tell me that because I was going to leave this post alone if nobody replied, and the only reason anyone is replying now is because I double posted.
And Pikachu my name is Daniel.

superdaniel525

Spectator
Reaction score
Definitely.
What terraforming.
And I just want to apologize for my actions a few days ago. It was very unlike me.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that there is already a downloadable minecraft hogwarts map but it is not a HG map. Just keep that in mind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci