• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hm... what if someone wrote "The Hunger Games" in the next update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
They'd have to write every single word on every single page. o_o

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
The Hunger Games Part 1
The Hunger Games Part 2
The Hunger Games Part 3
The Hunger Games Part 4
The Hunger Games Part 5
ect.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
XD.
I would so do that. For a start I'm a fast typer, and second I just love the book. :p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, Anything is possible. But if you're in the middle of a Survival Games match it would take FOREVER to read :p

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking it'd be cool to put books into the server chests, so that folks could write their own, "journal," or "book," while they're bored. Then the person that kills 'em can read it if they're bored lol.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol will this lead to Minecraft becoming a new source of piracy? This would be pretty cool if it actually encourages more people to read.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking it'd be cool to put books into the server chests, so that folks could write their own, "journal," or "book," while they're bored. Then the person that kills 'em can read it if they're bored lol.
Please make a post about this on feature suggestions! :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Lol will this lead to Minecraft becoming a new source of piracy? This would be pretty cool if it actually encourages more people to read.
New law decided that playing minecraft is Illegal now with a punishment of 3 years prison. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci