• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hiya - I'm Zephy! ^-^

Zephyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey my fellow MCGamer players! This is my introduction thread for joining the forums. I hope you like it, in the duration of this thread I will go into detail with saying;
  • My Age
  • My name [Explained]
  • [Information about me in general.]
  • Where you can find me.
Anyway- without further ado, let me continue. :)

I am 14 years old, I was born on the 20th of February. I am hopefully not seemed as an immature individual as of yet. But I can assure you, I wont ever be immature. I hopefully am depicting myself as a mature 14 year old male.

So as you all can see, my name is Zephyy on the forums. The reasoning behind it is because my IGN is ZephyrrrHD (woah spooky). I have two y's in my forum name simply because Zephy was taken. D: If any of you MCG'ers have played League Of Legends before I'm sure you would all now the item named 'Zephyr' - this is where my name originated from.

So like I have said before, I am a 14 year old male from South Australia, Australia. I have only just joined the servers after quitting my previous life as a faction server player. My current stats are something like 6/32 and you will find me wondering around the AU hub from time to time. If any of you AU players see me around, say Hi! I am looking forward to making new friends. >.< I play one sport only- that is AFL. I am not too sure if any Americans or international players would know the sport but I am sure the AU players would. I have previously done Athletics and Basketball though, but never seem to be good at it.

I really don't have any further ambitions for this server except for playing to be the best and getting to No.1 on the leaderboards.

Zephy out. ^.^

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome on the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or any Moderator, about it. And I wish you best of luck in getting the no. 1 spot on the leaderboards ;)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow a 1/5 ish ratio? You aren't that bad for a new player ;)
Besides that, Welcome to MCGamer and the forums. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will gladly reply!
Good luck on getting number 1 too :)

Zephyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome on the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or any Moderator, about it. And I wish you best of luck in getting the no. 1 spot on the leaderboards ;)
Thankyou! I sure will PM if I need any help. ^.^
Wow a 1/5 ish ratio? You aren't that bad for a new player ;)
Besides that, Welcome to MCGamer and the forums. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will gladly reply!
Good luck on getting number 1 too :)
1/5 ratio is decent. But the thing is, I need to maintain it. I will also PM you if I need any help. :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I am bridgedragon. I was previously a life scarring dragon that was morphed into a chocolate bar!
But hehe anyways, welcome, good luck on getting to number 1!

Zephyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I am bridgedragon. I was previously a life scarring dragon that was morphed into a chocolate bar!
But hehe anyways, welcome, good luck on getting to number 1!
Thankyou! Do I still have to be scared? :(

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer community, I hope you enjoy your stay and achieve your goal of No.1! :)

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai zephy. Nice to have u in the community bro :)

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! You seem like a very nice person and I hope to get to talk to you more! Also remember OhFancy will always be more fancy than Fancypants6000 ! Don't forget it ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci