• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

higher ranking players

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcnoonan

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry but it's just ridiculous being kicked for being lower ranking than some other player, It's hard enough to join a match and when you finally think you can play BAM, since i'm not as good as another player i can't play, how are you supposed to improve when you get kicked every time?it's happened 4 times in a row and i haven't been able to play in a long time! It's fair enough the donors can get into any game because they paid for it but being a higher ranking player is just unfair!

tl;dr it's unfair being kicked for being a lower rank than somebody else

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kicked by a higher ranking player? thats not a donor? Like a MOD or VIP?

Elitejake13

Spectator
Reaction score
This happens all the time. It gets annoying doesn't it? They only let donors take spots though.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
goodness another winy post k here I go. Staff work their buts off to help the server so that is their reward. Donaters help pay for server so thats their reward. Now good day sir.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you mean donators, then I think its important for you to know that without these players you would not be playing at all, so you can either complain and play a little, or never play at all. Also, if you have propper internet, you will be able to wait for a server to restart and get in faster than the other players securing yourself a spot. Its only the last joined player who gets kicked so dont be last. Rush to get in.

If you mean Moderators, Sr. Moderators, and Admins; they keep the servers running so that you can play and remove players who youre going to complain about in other threads. So dont really bother complaining because youre not going to enjoy the retaliation.

Thank you for your concern.

Thread is now locked. Enjoy the rest of your time on the website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci