• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HighCity Survival Games Map ! [NEW]

Like Maps ?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the map looks quite intriguing, however as previously stated, some parts of the map do look rough and would easily indicate uses of WorldEdit, also, I would think this map seems good for a Battlegrounds map, this is because that I was able to see the border from the cornucopia, and a too small of a map will cause the game to be a lot shorter than expected, you can go ahead and try go for increasing the map radius, and you can actually go ahead and make an even bigger railway if you want, it'd be pretty interesting.
Overall, the map in general is actually kind of appreciable, but in a way, it is a little too small. But good luck! :)

sahinbakirci

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the map looks quite intriguing, however as previously stated, some parts of the map do look rough and would easily indicate uses of WorldEdit, also, I would think this map seems good for a Battlegrounds map, this is because that I was able to see the border from the cornucopia, and a too small of a map will cause the game to be a lot shorter than expected, you can go ahead and try go for increasing the map radius, and you can actually go ahead and make an even bigger railway if you want, it'd be pretty interesting.
Overall, the map in general is actually kind of appreciable, but in a way, it is a little too small. But good luck! :)
Thank you very much tried so hard for this map to be played at mcsg very much but I'm glad if I really want to help mcsg few days' income to?

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Great map! Only thing maybe put in some more detail into the houses and give more of a theme to it. For now it's just houses and land :) can't wait to see how the map changes and gets better

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Bad map, is small, there are no good places for PvP and too many trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci