• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
I had an idea . Bare with me on this one and feel free to provide hate messages if you think it's stupid and a waste of your time and effort reading this post.
I digress
Would It be practical to have like a "helper" rank on the servers as little minions for the mods and as report machines. This way we could bring more people into the whole conviction process without them having to make the commitment of being a mod- I know a lot of people who would love to be a mod but cannot consistently be online - maybe this would work I have no idea.
I guess ask me if you have no clue what I'm rambling about.
I know the staff have enough on their plate RN anyway so feel free to ignore and contemplate .
Tidy stuff
H

J

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, nope. Helpers on this server aren't very needed and becoming a moderator, we are given the task of doing what a Helper would do. This is also a no-no suggestions in the thread found here but if we suddenly had Helper ranks, our abilities as moderators would just cut down. Moderators are here to help everyone, whether settling clan disputes, giving out general information, recording hackers, etc. Hopefully this answered your question :) PM me or any other staff member if you need more clarification on it.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

J

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, nope. Helpers on this server aren't very needed and becoming a moderator, we are given the task of doing what a Helper would do. This is also a no-no suggestions in the thread found here but if we suddenly had Helper ranks, our abilities as moderators would just cut down. Moderators are here to help everyone, whether settling clan disputes, giving out general information, recording hackers, etc. Hopefully this answered your question :) PM me or any other staff member if you need more clarification on it.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci