• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi :)

Do you guys think my posts will be read?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WillPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Yanskfan or Will I will be appear on the forums way more often mostly because I want to be a part of the community and I'm striving to be an mcsg moderator well this is bassicly my hello to the forums you will be seeing me on the forums often now. I also just want to say I've been in the community for about a year and two months and it's about time I get involved in the serve events- Cya guys later Will

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the Community Corner.

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D Just be careful though, once you have joined, you can never leave them again...

However, I wish you the best of luck if you do apply for moderator and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Greetings WillPlayzSG,

Welcome to the forums and the MCGamer community as a whole. I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to apply to become a moderator and hope that your expectations of the forum community will satisfied. Lastly if you are in need of any help feel free to poke myself or any other staff member and I will be delighted to converse with you and with hope form a friendship.

Anyway, have an awesome time!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to our network! I can guarantee you'll enjoy your stay here :)

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the network bro :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at the MCGamer community!

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and i'll do my best to help you.

RpmTrickzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome! I started writing on the forums like 2 weeks ago. I've gotta say... Its really addicting!

WillPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings WillPlayzSG,

Welcome to the forums and the MCGamer community as a whole. I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to apply to become a moderator and hope that your expectations of the forum community will satisfied. Lastly if you are in need of any help feel free to poke myself or any other staff member and I will be delighted to converse with you and with hope form a friendship.

Anyway, have an awesome time!
Thanks so much! I do look foward in talking to you Im going to be taking to players/staff on the team speak so much now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci