• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi there!

FuzeFX

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Im Christopher and I recently made an account on this forum, I really like it so far and I think I will stay for a long time to come!
I found MCSG through many connections. The first one was my friend. I didn't take too much notice to this because I was already in to two other servers at the time. After I was permanently banned from both of these servers for mis accused hacks, I was tempted to quit Minecraft. I wandered through many Minecraft servers until I found a server called MCGamer, I love playing survivalgames on MCSG, even though you can't use bsm ;~; So yeah... I enjoy playing football irl. My school is decent, we don't really get much homework, but some times it's loads :O. At the moment life is pretty well and I have a lot of time for minecraft and my friends! I make gfx :)
Well thats my life story xP jk

(I didn't find an "Introduce yourself" section so I thaught I could post it here, if Im blind please let a mod know so he can move the thread) :)

Last edited:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey there. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. c: Oh, and Community Corner is the right to introduce yourself, you posted it in the right section. c:

FuzeFX

Spectator
Reaction score
Examples of my gfx :)

Hey there. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. c: Oh, and Community Corner is the right to introduce yourself, you posted it in the right section. c:
Thanks c:
Just letting you know, I am not a complete noob on forums, I am Well-Known member on another forum ;)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and have some cookies. :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me and I'll be sure to reply!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the MCGamer forums, my name is Miner9823, or for short Miner. c:
We hope you enjoy your time in the community, and there are some pretty interesting threads just simply waiting to be discussed about. :D
Have some food!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the MCGamer forums, my name is Miner9823, or for short Miner. c:
We hope you enjoy your time in the community, and there are some pretty interesting threads just simply waiting to be discussed about. :D
Have some food!
We went from cookies to a whole buffet. xD

Bon Appétit. :p

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Examples of my gfx :)

Thanks c:
Just letting you know, I am not a complete noob on forums, I am Well-Known member on another forum ;)
Those are pretty good! Welcome to MCGamer :)

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums community, and love your gfx :D Also, have a virtual high five :) This won't bust your stomach :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci