• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi there, Nice to meat you :D

RaffyDG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm RaffyDG :D. I enjoy survival games a LOT!. Anyway, I hope I can stay active on this forum and be friendly to you guys :D

Hope you guys enjoy, and let's get along :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Please refrain from making a thread solely dedicated to advertisement. Expect it to be locked.

D

Damien // Teepwn

How do you meat someone? Do you like grab a piece of steak and slap their head with it?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Hello also I am a psychopathic serial killing blue hedgehog with a shirt and a red and black right eye(or at least for 2 months maybe)

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I have removed the contents of your post which are obviously used to advertise your videos. Please use the 'Media' section to post your MCSG content if you wish to share it.

On topic, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I have removed the contents of your post which are obviously used to advertise your videos. Please use the 'Media' section to post your MCSG content if you wish to share it.

On topic, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here!
Wait don't people advertise there channel sometimes in the comments? Not that I care I mean seriously I AM GOD

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer's forums. Make sure to check out all the forum rules and I hope you have a great day :)

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Wait don't people advertise there channel sometimes in the comments? Not that I care I mean seriously I AM GOD
I have edited the post because there is a specific section for this on the website, and the OP obviously had more intention of advertising their channel than making a introduction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci