• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi there! I'm Qyxr.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, let's get this started, shall we? Please note that the majority of the questions on my list of facts are somewhat taken from other posts, because I'm not too creative.

Name (Well, nickname, actually): Kc
Minecraft IGN(s): Qyxr, Blade7764
----
One somewhat interesting fact: I skipped 2nd grade, making me a freshman in high school today.
Something embarrassing I've done: Scored on the wrong basket, and accidentally passed to a player on the opposing team, in the same. Local Championship. Basketball. Game. -.- (We won though :D)
Something I've done that I'm proud of: Getting my 2nd Degree Black Belt at the age of 10. (no joke, ask my mom)

Anyways, now that I've listed 3 facts about myself, I'd like to explain why I'm making this post in the first place, and why I'm even here.
So, I originally played MCSG in the early summer of 2013, I would play on my Blade7764 account, which I was bad on. I got my first win sometime in September xD, and I only got it because I was extremely lucky. I continued to be absolutely terrible until around October, which was the time when I started to watch more experienced Survival Games players on Youtube, and tried out their techniques, although I was still very bad. I started out watching ThatOneTomahawk and Blamph, who I'm sure plenty of you know, I then went on to watch other MCSG Youtubers such as: Lovelights, Huahwi, Sixzoseven, JustAHotDog, TOXICWASTEII, HyP3rKi113r, Theoreticallyy, Linkdude1997, and DQ. I was even in a couple videos, under the Blade7764 account! :D These are some of the people who have inspired me to get better at MCSG, so I'd like to thank them, and sorry to anyone else that I watch who wasn't mentioned. Anyways, keep in mind that at the time, I had a computer that ran Minecraft at an astonishing 20 Fps, at its best. I kept playing, and at one week of overall playing time, I had a whopping 30 wins. For Christmas, I recieved my new laptop, and my skill improved greatly. My laptop, even though it was still somewhat bad, compared to others, running Minecraft at 50 Fps average, was still unbelievably better than my original computer. I got about 200 wins on Blade7764 from Christmas to now, which still isn't that good, but to me, it was amazing. On January 17th, I had the opportunity to get a new Minecraft account, which I instantly took, as I never liked my old account, because of the name, which I made when Minecraft came out. I made the account Qyxr, and now I primarily play on it, though I sometimes play on Blade7764. So, if you see Blade7764 on the servers, it will most likely be my brother, so just ask who it is. And to anyone who looked up my Blade7764 forum account and wondered why I didn't post at all, it's mainly because I'd like to establish my presence on an account which I didn't hate. Now that I think I've said everything I want to at the moment, I'd like to draw this to a close. Thank you for reading this, and I hope to meet many new people and friends throughout my journey on MCSG.

- Qyxr <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci