• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi MCSG!

red_raider90

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi MCSG! Hi guys I am red my ign is red_raider90. I have been playing MCSG for a few months now and thought this would never happen, but here I am. I was a player that played on the other server(you know). I thought that MCSG was dumb only because I was a player on that server, but I have learned. I thought to myself, "I might as well give it a chance." I tried it out and loved it. It quickly became my favorite server. I still play on the other server, but I play sg and just minecraft in general more here. I like both servers very much. I am not making this to say somebody is bad and someone is good. They are both good, but I will be on mcsg mainly for now on. Here we go a new beginning on a new server. See you dudes later.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer/MCSG :) Enjoy your time here!
Please make sure you're acquainted with all the rules, including on the forums in case you plan to come on the forums often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci