• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi Im SealOfApproval!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
HarborSeal in disguise?
Edit: Well welcome to the community. You two should be good friends if you aren't the same person...

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the comminity :) I hope you enjoy it as much as McGamer servers

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey There, welcome to the community- if you have any questions that need to be answered don't hesitate to message myself or a Staff Member over the forums.

Enjoy your stay! :)

SealOfApproval

Spectator
Reaction score
Gr8 name m8 i r8 8/8

But on a serious note, welcome to the community.
Welcome to the comminity :) I hope you enjoy it as much as McGamer servers
I knew this had to be a username. Welcome to the community ^.^ Awesome name tho :p
Hey There, welcome to the community- if you have any questions that need to be answered don't hesitate to message myself or a Staff Member over the forums.

Enjoy your stay! :)
Thanks guys for being so welcoming, good to know that I'm apart of a community like this.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer forums! We hope you enjoy it here, you will find many threads that could come to your interest an meet many new people! :)

And to be honest, I kind of want you to be an approval sign for the MCGamer community, because that is just awesome. xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci