• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi! I have no idea what I'm doing...

Maelisu

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Mae and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I got into the Minecraft trend a bit late, but here I am.
There's not much to say about me, except for the fact that I am really not a cool person nor am I attractive. Sorry to you thirsty males but I'm ugly and I like to sit in my women cave all day.

My favourite things are anime & Coldplay. I am currently really into Guilty Crown at the moment. I really love Coldplay, but Ghost Stories was kind of terrible.

Anyway, I have literally no idea what I'm doing or how these forums work. I'm assuming I'll get yelled at for double posting though. Someone help me out?

- Mae

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to MCGamer. I am a Moderator on the servers, I mainly Moderate the Australian Servers so say hi if you see me! If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a quick PM over the forums/TeamSpeak.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to our community! Anime and Coldplay are cool :) my fav anime is Sword Art Online and my fav Coldplay song at the moment is Strawberry Swing.

As for how to forum, you're good for the most part as long as you follow these rules: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

Hope to see more of you soon! Quoting what OhFancy said, feel free to ask me or any other staff member if you have questions or need help!

Maelisu

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to MCGamer. I am a Moderator on the servers, I mainly Moderate the Australian Servers so say hi if you see me! If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a quick PM over the forums/TeamSpeak.
Welcome to our community! Anime and Coldplay are cool :) my fav anime is Sword Art Online and my fav Coldplay song at the moment is Strawberry Swing.

As for how to forum, you're good for the most part as long as you follow these rules: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

Hope to see more of you soon! Quoting what OhFancy said, feel free to ask me or any other staff member if you have questions or need help!
OK I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO REPLY TO THESE NICE REPLIES PROPERLY.
Thank you guys, and I definitely will ask you if I need help with anything :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome Maelisu I'm sure you'll like it around here! And Guilty Crown was awesome! One of the few animes I was really sad there weren't more episodes :p

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
Hope to see you on the AU servers. :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome to the MCGamer forums!
If you have any concerns, DM me or any other staff member!

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sure you're not ugly. Careful of the thirsty males on here (thank god for being 13 and looking like a 10 year old though, go me). Ignore the annoying people that scream at you for slightly breaking the rules, and don't let this consume your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci