• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey There! I'm Audi.

audir8fan5

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, hello fellow MCSG players! I am audir8fan5, but I prefer to be called Audi. I am a 15 year old boy who lives in the UK, and I enjoy playing Survival Games. My personal hobbies are of course playing Minecraft, League of Legends and also Table Tennis (I play professionally and am ranked around 20 in the country). My favourite subject in school is English, and also the sciences and enjoy spending time with the people that make me feel great.

I thought that it would be nice to introduce myself on the forums so that you could get to know me a bit better, and I certainly look forward to meeting all of you on Teamspeak, the servers and forums!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's nice to meet you, Audi! We do hope you enjoy your time in the MCGamer community, I'm sure you'll have a blast! If you have any inquiries to make, you can always ask a moderator for help, we hope you have a nice day! <3

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! You are going to have an amazing adventure here! Enjoy ;)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the servers! If you need something you can PM me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci