• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm MLGPorky!

MLGPorky

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm MLGPorky, but you can call me Porky, and I've been on this server for over a year now! :D
I've never taken the time to get on the forums, and check it daily, but from now on, I will be a very active forum member!

Also, I have a YouTube channel with over 325 subscribers, and I would love to record some more videos on this server; I will record some this week.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, feel free to ask me anything! ^o^

Last edited:

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
This thread might get locked for advertising your channel, but nice to meet you!

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
^^^
Maybe don't advertise, I suggest once you start posting videos to put them in the media section. But, nice to meat you! (Get it, meat, as in pork :p)

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice to meet you MLGPorky, welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy your stay, and as they said up ^ Please don't post a link to your youtube on the forums :) Just post a link on the server.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :) Try not to advertise. Next time put your youtube channel in a status update or post videos in the media section.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there MLGPorky- sorry to burst your bubble, but advertising your YouTube channel in a thread is against the rules; instead, put it in your signature! :)

Anyway, I'm OhFancy, but you can call me Fancy- I am a Moderator here on MCSG and I'm willing to answer any question you might need answering, so whenever you need to, shoot me a PM!

Enjoy your stay here on MCGamer! :)

MLGPorky

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! ^-^
I wasn't aware that putting my YouTube channel was against the rules, so I removed it. :)

I hope to see some of you guys in-game!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome MLGPorky! Can I call you Porky? Or is that like offending in some weird awkward way I could never guess.
Anyhow welcome!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm MLGPorky, but you can call me Porky, and I've been on this server for over a year now! :D
I've never taken the time to get on the forums, and check it daily, but from now on, I will be a very active forum member!

Also, I have a YouTube channel with over 325 subscribers, and I would love to record some more videos on this server; I will record some this week.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, feel free to ask me anything! ^o^
You seem very familiar...are you from Avicus?

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or write on my wall!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci