• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm Hydro_Seeds

Hydro_Seeds

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello. Most of you might not know know me, which is fine. I've recently gotten into this type of PvP gamemode, and i'll share some history of me.

I am 14 years old as of now. I started playing MC since 2012, started off on a paintball server, then moved to a well known PvP community call Overcast. Overcast helped me improve my PvP by a bunch, so i'm no "randie" at this. Not a lot else to say. I might be on TS3 from time to time.

Ask any Q's about me here if you want.

N

Nafeynafe

You seem chill, just explaining some stuff then getting it over with. A lot of people would write 4 paragraphs about themselves with a bunch of smiley faces. Nice :p

Anyways, welcome to mcsg dude! :D

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to mcgamer, my name is bridgedragon, and I will be your tour guide! (not really)
Anyhow welcome! Also, first question. Who is the 8th president of the United States of the Americas?

Hydro_Seeds

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to mcgamer, my name is bridgedragon, and I will be your tour guide! (not really)
Anyhow welcome! Also, first question. Who is the 8th president of the United States of the Americas?
That guy who died within the month becasue he took like 2 hours for his speech in like bad waether right? Too lazy to google.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
That guy who died within the month becasue he took like 2 hours for his speech in like bad waether right? Too lazy to google.
Actually I don't even know. I'm just kinda ded right now. Too bored to do anything'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci