• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey! I am new here.

Veteran

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everybody, a few minutes ago I joined the forums, so I'd like to introduce myself.

I am Kris, I am 16 years old and I am an experienced Minecraft player. I am familiar with Minecraft servers and Minecraft forums. I am a very active (former staff) member on the ItsJerryAndHarry forums and server. I decided to try out some new servers, and now I am here.

I will try to get more involved with the community after I get a bit more known with the server and forums.

About myself:

I am a very helpful and mature person. I have quite a lot of experience as a staff member on servers. I have been a moderator on the ItsJerryAndHarry server, so if you ever need any help, feel free to just send me a message, and I will try to solve the problem you have!

I hope you'll accept me straight on, and make me feel comfortable with the server and community, because that's really what I hope.

I hope to see some of you around some time!

Kris

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask many questions if you have any.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome dude! Happy Hungergames, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :p

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here ^.^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to our forums, if you have any questions about how our network or forums operate, or just any questions at all (heck, you can ask what my favorite color is) don't hesitate to PM me or any other staff member.

I've heard many good things about ItsJerryAndHarry, and it's cool that you were staff there ^.^

Have fun! And may the odds be ever in your favor c:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer ^.^

Feel free to PM me with any questions!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci