• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey guys :) Whats goin on!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whats up fam?

Hows everyone been doing? aha I haven't talked to anyone in a long time :(. but I wanted to check in and see whats up lol. did anyone ever find out about huahwi? did lovelights ever return? aha lemme know whats been goin on the community latley! Im really curious to find out whats been going on!

A little about me right now!
1. I have now been in highschool for 5.4 weeks now and its amazing
2. Highschool is probably the best thing thats ever happened for me!
3. I am on the JV (Junior Varsity, levels are: Freshman team JV and Varisty) so being on the JV team as a freshman is pretty good!
4. I also am on the schools freshman bball team! We havent done any games yet but I made the team, just conditioning and workouts practices scrimms etc
5. I am having a semi rough time in Algebra 2, its really hard to see the board and I get distraced really easily lol
6. I asked a girl to homecoming and she said yes! Aha that will be supes fun!!
7. I turned 14 a few weeks ago!!!
8. Life has been awesome, ever since I stopped playing this game and got outside and started making friends and stuff

To anyone who has had bullying in the past, hear me out.

I went through a really tough time last year in 8th grade and I really hated the school I hated the hierarchy of the ways people were thought of it sucks.

Highschool is 1000000000 times better omg i love it and although the homework is tough and lengthy im so glad that im in this school compared to any others

Just go out there and make some friends, try a new sport, I hadnt played soccer in years, (Of course leading up to when I quit to play football I was really good at soccer and won state cup in California and Oregon!!!!) but I wanted to stop football and play soccer

I now have a whole new group of friends! Im getting a lot more popular and life is great!

I hope you all will push through what you may or may not be going through and just try your best to make things positive and I promise

IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!!

Thank you if you read comment below how your lives are going!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I, like you, just started high school and am loving every bit of it as well. Just as you described it's so much more friendly and the people who may have been the "top dogs" in eighth grade and may have been bullies are now on the same level as you and you can now excel in what you're good at c:

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Well no one knows where huahwi is, but I'm pretty sure lovelights in making his return.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha I wish I loved High School that much...

I, on the other hand, am probably having the worst High School year I've ever experienced. We moved into another building that is absolutely disgusting, and people haven't even found their way around it despite it being the third week of school. One of my close friends is strongly leaning towards changing schools and going somewhere further away. You could ask anyone in the school and I guarantee nobody would give you a response more positive than "It's okay". My teachers are so mainstream when it comes to the methods that they teach, and don't even get me started about how many questions they sneak into our tests that we never studied for.

The only good part of my day is when I eat lunch with my friends in front of the school and we walk to a nearby market and buy random food c:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I've just started high school (boarding, that is) and I'm honestly having the time of my life here. My house (school house, and by house I mean like the Harry Potter ones) has around 75 girls and we're basically just a huge family. Everyone's great to others and no one judges you.
I love it :D

I've also taken up rowing as a sport and will be participating in some regattas in Canada. I'm just really excited for this year :p

Last edited:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Elementary school, bleh

Although school was supposed to start spet 2nd, but teachers have been on strike since june so were going back to school probably monday

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice to meet up, Hope to see you around

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Elementary school, bleh

Although school was supposed to start spet 2nd, but teachers have been on strike since june so were going back to school probably monday
whoop whoop BC

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back and enjoying high school! I vaguely remember you from months ago. Hopefully your positive attitude will do some good around here. High school can be pretty awesome if you have a good attitude/work ethic and you don't worry too much about what others think.
Elementary school, bleh

Why are they on strike?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to see you are back and enjoying high school! I vaguely remember you from months ago. Hopefully your positive attitude will do some good around here. High school can be pretty awesome if you have a good attitude/work ethic and you don't worry too much about what others think.

Why are they on strike?
The teachers in B.C are on strike because of classroom complaints and content, low pay, etc.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha I wish I loved High School that much...

I, on the other hand, am probably having the worst High School year I've ever experienced. We moved into another building that is absolutely disgusting, and people haven't even found their way around it despite it being the third week of school. One of my close friends is strongly leaning towards changing schools and going somewhere further away. You could ask anyone in the school and I guarantee nobody would give you a response more positive than "It's okay". My teachers are so mainstream when it comes to the methods that they teach, and don't even get me started about how many questions they sneak into our tests that we never studied for.

The only good part of my day is when I eat lunch with my friends in front of the school and we walk to a nearby market and buy random food c:
LUCKY! we can't go off campus for lunch :(((

J

Joel/MadDawg

Nice to see you back! I still remember you from when you were active and it is always nice to see a familiar face resurface.

Like you (and a lot of other people apparently :p) I too am a freshman this year. I honestly have no clue why, but I just like high school way more than middle school. It's a ton more work, but I have way more motivation to do it than I thought I would and it simply doesn't suck as much as I thought it would. My main guess as to why I like it more is that the teachers, my peers, and the school in general is way more mature than middle school - it's nice not having to see a sixth grader laugh about farts around every corner like I did in middle school.

Overall though, life is good right now and it's nice to see that things are going well for you too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci