• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Everyone!

ChezPlayz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Chester but call me Chez for short i guess! I wouldn't really say im new to MCGamer but i haven't been here too long, i just wanted to make this forum post because quite frankly i was bored and another reason was i want to try to meet new people around this community. I already know quite a lot of people, some including MCGamerzism, ThatOneKat and Creper_Face. (2 VIPS and 1 Mod!) - how lucky am i to know these ranked people! I originally came from the Hive community but i eventually released that MCSG was growing to be a better place that's why i am here now. :p

Im planning to be an active former, with all sorts of posts! - From giveaways to VIT (Very Important Threads!). And im also going to be starting up youtube very soon, once i have got my new computer - which im getting for christmas. ;)

Thats all from me really, be sure to say hello if you guys do see me around the server. :)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer. Hope you enjoy your stay here c:

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! We all hope you enjoy your stay. :)

TorrentialMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you have a great time on MCGamer and hopefully you can relate to the community :D.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer, Chez! I hope you enjoy your time :D

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer!

I am Moose, you may see me around the forums quite a bit, the Teamspeak and in-game.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci