• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey everyone, my name is fnny!

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel the need to let everyone know a bit about me, these are some of the most important moments in my time with MCSG:

I started my MCSG carrer around April, of 2012 (4,000+ games, 158 wins). When I saw some of the original Survival Games videos on YouTube, it became my goal to find a server where I could compete in a game. I'm not sure of exactly how I found MCSG, but I'm glad I did. I was a massive noob. I still remember the first lobby, I used to always go to the place where Call Me Maybe was written in signs, and always sing it as loud as I could, I wish I could find a download for the map, but sadly, my wish has not be granted.​
Before I had any "long term friends", I remember I would always be asked to join a TS channel, where all the "popular" players, at the time, would be. But I was always too shy to talk. Some of those people, on occasion, I still talk to today. But most have moved on from MCSG. The first person who I ever regularly teamed with was NightmareKitten.​
I already had a YouTube channel before I knew about MCSG, and I had maybe 1-2 videos uploaded, at the time. Later into my quest for 1,000 wins, I started making a MCSG series, which I still continue, each video got about 20-50 views, and they still do.​
I've only been in one clan, that clan was "TheSuitedSuvivalists". When I was asked to join, the group only had 3 members. TheSuitedSurvivalists soon came to an end, when the leader decided to leave to group for other people *Cough*ZeeJayy*Cough*.​
Today I have two people who I consider to be my greatest friends that I have met through MCSG, first of all ReaVeZz. I consider him to be my best online friend. And ryanroks594, who has always been a great friend. I have a Skype chat that is dedicated to the people who are the best people on my contacts list (If you are in it, you know what I'm talking about). There are only six people allowed in the chat at the moment.​
Well, there you have it, 45 minutes of sleep deprivation.​

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fnny I know you dude mang. I seen you around, boy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci