• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Everyone :DD

9ypshi9

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey everyone at Mcsg!! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I'm 9yoshi9. I joined Mcsg a year ago,However i found out there was a forums only a month ago. I wish i would've joined the forums when i actually started playing. Whoops! Mcsg was the first Minecraft server i ever played on and its become my favorite server. I'm only 13 but when I'm old enough I'll try to become a Mod to help this server. Hunger Games is the main this I do. I started out really bad like horrid but i have gotten better. I hope to become a great part of this community and to meet some new friends!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Welcome.
Also, you can apply for an age exception if you want mod. :)

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I would say welcome, but you've been here for a year, so welcome to the forums :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :D Keep active on the forums and trust me after a while you will love it, its great here. Also you can apply for a age exception. The process showing you how to do this is on the forums somewhere. You will have to find this yourself as it is part of the process. Good luck and enjoy :D

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums 9yoshi9, have fun. I promise, the game will be funnier to play now.

9ypshi9

Spectator
Reaction score
Haha Thanks everyone!! I'll try to find that age exception thing a couple of you guys were talking about. I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy the forums here as much as I enjoy the server!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci