• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Herro I'm XyZebrAbC- I huv stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Most of you do not know who I am but I hope for that to change. I have been a member or the MCSG community since August, but was a big noob until like January lol... I'm going to try to keep this short hence I'm on an iPod but I thought I'd pop on in and say hai. I happen to be 13 years of age and only have 70 some wins (50 of which came from the last month or so because that's when I got mah new computer) and am an avid fan of the Minecraft Survival Games along with other pvp style games. My name is Schuyler (pronounced Skyler), I live in teh United States of Amurrica, and I am wishing I was 14 because I want, so badly, to be a mod. I won't go into a full application because that would be off topic, but I believe that I am mostly qualified because many people have called me mature for my age and I got straight A's (one B in an unimportant course) in school this year. OK, back on TOPIC! So.. If you do have questions for me, slide 'em on down below and I'll try to be sure to answer them. But for now, imma b catching some zzz's because, where I am, it's getting late and I is tired. So... Yeabaiiii!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Makes me so sad that pretty much no one read this... Lol... I'm just posting this to get in the first page. I am one lost cause.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Makes me so sad that pretty much no one read this... Lol... I'm just posting this to get in the first page. I am one lost cause.
People who are shadowed out like me read all these. And replies. So hello, ZebraNation.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Zebra, I really like the quality of your videos and I would love recording with you because I also want to get my channel out there. I added you on teh skypes and I would appreciate some feedback. Thxkbianipplenipple2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci