• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made a post in the ''other games'' section and someone replied with a server ip (advertising) and the post got deleted. After that I made this post:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/post-got-deleted.8107/#post-63606
It goes to reply #12 than a mod closed it, so a made a new post (start reply #13). It got directly closed because chad says the post in the ''other games'' section was advertising but it wasn't atleast I didn't advertise but someone else did on my post. And I just want to post back and like Stijn said they could also just remove the advertisement reply instead of the whole post.

P.S. in the link are 2 posts but they are compressed into 1 post. The first post ends at reply #12

Edit: Also 2 Sr.Mods told me to remake this post because they can't override chad and said they can't do anything about it.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure as to what happened with the incident but it appears that Chad deleted your thread. I'm sure he had a good reason to, so any further dispute seems pointless as he is the one who makes the big decisions.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure as to what happened with the incident but it appears that Chad deleted your thread. I'm sure he had a good reason to, so any further dispute seems pointless as he is the one who makes the big decisions.
Yep he deleted it but he made a mistake because it wasn't advertisement, at least not by me.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Then contact him, not the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member