• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FacuRev

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem is that everytime i enter to the princibal center (hub) nobody have a skin and they are not moving.Then i am disconnected by the server and my internet dies temporally.

¿What can i do?

Thanks

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
You said your internet dies temporarily? I would guess that your internet is not able to handle all of the entities in the hub so it crashes. Im not sure what you can do to fix this besides get better internet :p

FacuRev

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks i think the same , but its rare that a few months ago it worked perfectly , it can be the new hub?

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks i think the same , but its rare that a few months ago it worked perfectly , it can be the new hub?
Maybe but you said your internet crashes for a little after you get kicked. So I am assuming your internet absolutely cannot handle the hub.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot, I would recommend playing in CA. (Its not a Hub)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Question answered, thread locked.

Feel free to PM me with further questions. :)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
What you could try and do is go through here: www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers
Find one in deathmatch or just before that and wait for it to restart and join through direct connect, as far as I'm aware this avoids the hub.
Also, have you tried using the clock as soon as you enter the hub? To make people invisible, if you can do this, it will most likely help with the crashing.

Hope I helped somewhat.

Thread re-locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci