• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with iOS TS3

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically, I use TS on my iPad, reason being it gives me more FPS. So I go on my clans teamspeak today, and try joining a channel. I try all the channels and they all respond with the same error message: It says insufficient permissions. Then in the chat area it says failed on b_client_ignore_sticky
I have no idea what this means or how the server OP could fix this. Any help would be much apperciated as I can't even talk to my clan.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the fact that you are on IOS TS, it means that you either had your ranks removed that allowed you to previously join your channels, or that the permissions have been changed so that you or your rank can no longer join those channels. Basically you will have to talk with the TS admin on there and get them to set it right.

Although because your client said "b_client_ignore_sticky", that would lead me to believe that you have the sticky rank on. Which means that you can't change channels, and are stuck in the current one unless moved. Just get your TS OP or another staff member on there to remove it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci