• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with Corsair Macros

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had the corsair mouse and could help me with macros. I tried getting G33ke to try, but he doesn't have the software, so it was hard. Basically, what I'm trying to do, is to have me click a button, it goes to my FnS and hits right click for me, then it goes back to my sword. Any Help?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I think doing it manually would be better.

Macros can be kind of buggy, especially if they aren't designed for Minecraft. You also can't do it at the speed that comes naturally, and accidentally pressing the button can happen..

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Record a macro that does that all.

Basically (From what I know from the k95 software, the mouse software is probably different), click the record button, then click on the macro button you want to do it on, and then click 4, right click, and click one again. Then stop the recording and it should work.

Mind you, the .zip you downloaded the program has several PDFs on how to set macros as well.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Record a macro that does that all.

Basically (From what I know from the k95 software, the mouse software is probably different), click the record button, then click on the macro button you want to do it on, and then click 4, right click, and click one again. Then stop the recording and it should work.

Mind you, the .zip you downloaded the program has several PDFs on how to set macros as well.
It doesnt recognize right click as, like a thing i can record

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I've tried recording for an in-game command. It's extremely inaccurate unless you make the macro extremely slow, and easier to do manually..

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't macro. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed.

Study the way of the micro.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't macro. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed.

Study the way of the micro.
Mouse macros are allowed.

I think...

Well, YTers use them, and they're not banned...

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Lol Huahwi, get on ts by the way, and its the macros on the mouse

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Using a macro to replicate Better sprint is not allowed..
  • Using the macros mod to bind your sprint so you do not have to double press “w” to sprint is not allowed.
However now with 1.7.2 there's no need to do that anyways..

There are Moderators who use FnS macros so.... It's probably allowed.

Confirmation from an Admin please?
SixZoSeven Dave Le0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci