• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with becoming a VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROWBO100

Tribute
Reaction score
I have had a youtube account in the past which i stopped now but i am starting it back up in a couple of weeks, I previously had 15000 subs and did minecraft pvp which included hunger games on these servers .
I am also a hunger games and adventure map builder which i do on xbox and Pc and i am releasing trailers for my teams maps on my youtube channel
On my old youtube account i only recorded on mcsg servers and many people switched from over hunger games servers to this one.
I would like to talk to someone about getting a free donorship or vip
(So i could record quicker)
My username is ROWBO100

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
VIP isn't about being a big youtuber, you earn VIP by helping the community, i.e. building a map, bringing a lot of people to the servers.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
VIP isn't about being a big youtuber, you earn VIP by helping the community, i.e. building a map, bringing a lot of people to the servers.
This.

You have to bring more traffic to mcsg via youtube, or help building on a map That gets accepted on the servers

ROWBO100

Tribute
Reaction score
yes i am a youtuber and have brought many people to the server and will be doing so again shortly
Also i am a map builder and will be happy to show them

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
yes i am a youtuber and have brought many people to the server and will be doing so again shortly
Also i am a map builder and will be happy to show them
What's your youtube name then?

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
You cannot just say 'I have this many subs blah blah' and expect us to assume it. We need actual proof that you do have a youtube channel with this many subs and have brought players to the servers.

ROWBO100

Tribute
Reaction score
My youtube account used to be "invincible skilz"which i did with a friend but now i am starting fresh with a new account and new hunger games etc and builds

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
My youtube account used to be "invincible skilz"which i did with a friend but now i am starting fresh with a new account and new hunger games etc and builds
Sorry, we can't give you VIP on a channel That is no longer in use

ROWBO100

Tribute
Reaction score
i was trying to say , that my old channel had lots of subs and my new channel will be starting up soon which many of my old subs no
And i wanted to see if i could get a free vip or membership type thing to help me stand out and record videos quicker without having to try and rush into servers and get kicked by donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci