• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help me...

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been away from Minecraft for some months, and now that I've started playing it again I don't find myself enjoying the game as much as I used to. Before I took a break from Minecraft, I was a member of a lot of build teams, and I also PvP:ed pretty much all day on the SG servers.

Now I basically die within three minutes whenever I try to PvP, and I also find building quite boring (mainly because I build alone without any sort of feedback).

I would love to get back into Minecraft once again, but as I stated above I don't know how to enjoy the game to 110% anymore.

I would really, really appreciate if anyone would just give me some tips on how I could start enjoying Minecraft again.

My apologies if there are any misspellings or strange sentences in the text, a little tired when writing this.

Ph1LzA

Tribute
Reaction score
Playing with friends will always be better than solo'ing it, give that a try?

If not then move onto something else you enjoy :) There's no need to FORCE yourself to keep playing a game you don't find enjoyable anymore lol

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
As someone else other say, I wouldn't recommend trying to force yourself into getting back into a game. As for making minecraft more fun I'd recommend checking out other servers such as Shotbow, hive, mineplex, etc etc. or playing with friends.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Play some new servers, hop on different teamspeak's and make some new friends, and try new things.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Clans! If you're worried that a clan won't accept you because you're not very good at PvP anymore, look for a clan that has one or more of your old friends, and try to be active on their TeamSpeak, and once you're a bit better apply for Trial.

*Wink wink* ( Check my signature ;) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci