• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help me think of a name? Need a skin maker! Any GFX Designers out there?

Xnicker

Tribute
Reaction score
(So before you start reading this, remember i have no idea how to make a thread xD)
So, the first thing is similar to ''ThatOneKat's'' Question. He wanted a new unique,short name.
Since name changes are coming out February 4th , i am looking for a name, that i can use for minecraft & youtube. Maybe some sort of an anime-ish, japanese-ish name. Which is short and easy to say!

Second thing. So most of these youtubers/good players have their own custom skin. Since i am $hit at making skins, i want to get a good skin maker who would be willing to make me a unique skin.

And the third thing. So i am looking for people who could do some GFX for my youtube.
Banner-Icon-Thumbnail, Anything helps!

So, this is pretty much the whole question! Leave name ideas in the Comments down below.
If you are willing to make me a skin and/or some GFX, contact me on skype @ underren

CYA GUYS!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can do all of your YouTube stuff but I will have to charge $3.50 for all combined. Add "Powdski" on Skype for details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci