• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Help Me] Skin update!

TBNRcraftYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello people reading this,
I have recently got a new skin that I have made. This one is awesome. I also need help. My new pc with an i3 4130 is acting up. My monitor has the buttons to turn brightness up and down. I turned all up. And turned graphics setting a little lower. I then turned monitor settings all down. I turned it off( holding power button). I then turned it back on and it was a black screen. I can turn up monitor settings, but still the same. If i cant get help i will use warranty on the parts
{SPECS}
Intel core i3 4130 4th gen
8gb ddr3 memory
1tb HDD
intel HD graphics
thanks for reading ^-^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello people reading this,
I have recently got a new skin that I have made. This one is awesome. I also need help. My new pc with an i3 4130 is acting up. My monitor has the buttons to turn brightness up and down. I turned all up. And turned graphics setting a little lower. I then turned monitor settings all down. I turned it off( holding power button). I then turned it back on and it was a black screen. I can turn up monitor settings, but still the same. If i cant get help i will use warranty on the parts
{SPECS}
Intel core i3 4130 4th gen
8gb ddr3 memory
1tb HDD
intel HD graphics
thanks for reading ^-^
So, you turned off your computer and it won't turn back on? Hmm. I'd probably call in to the manufacturer's tech support and see what they can do for you, most of the time they can point you in the right direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci