• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP ME PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGreen

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. Im New Here And I Just Started Playing MCHG But I Regularly Have Trouble Connecting To Servers. When I Try To Join A Server It Puts Me Back On The Main Menu Of Minecraft Without A Server Is Full Or A End Of Stream Message.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Gamer_Green

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
We'll be making a guide on how to play/join servers soon. If you're having problems finding games to join in lobby, my suggestion to you is to find a game that is near completion. Once the game has ended, and the server resets, try and reconnect via 'Direct Connect'. I usually wait about 5-7 seconds after I get kicked from the previous game before I try and connect. This method works most of the time, and can almost guarantee you a spot in game where you wouldn't be kicked by a donator. Just be aware that it may not work every time. We know it's frustrating, but the best thing to do is to donate so you're assured a spot in game!

Best of luck!

-qqopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci