• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help me decide before I move on

What would you like the floor to be?

• Netherrack "Hell on Earth"

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mycelium "Post Apocalypse"

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Vampweeskeet

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there! Many of you have seen me before in the MCSG community, and I welcome you to my thread. What I have started working on as of yesterday is my MCSG map that I plan to be done with by the middle/end of January. The cornucopia, as of now, is complete. But, I need an opinion before I add anymore to my map. Would you like the theme to be "Hell on Earth" or "Post Apocalypse"?

Theme for "Hell on Earth":

Theme for "Post Apocalypse":

As you can see, I replicated the Cornucopia, but using a different flat world. Both of the maps are going to have broken buildings, a graveyard, two volcanoes, a big lava lake, crumbling statue, and a giant meteor. But I need your opinion guys. Which floor should I use?

"Hell on Earth" who uses Netherrack, or "Post Apocalypse" which is Mycelium?

Leave extra input here on the thread if you would like and I appreciate it MCSG community for taking the time to look at this thread and offer your input.

Thank you very much,
~Vamp

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Post Apocalypse all the way! I think the two colors match very nicely. I'm sure you can make something epic out of those materials :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
It will be hard to choose with the current landmarks you want. The volcanoes, lava lake, and meteor resemble the "Hell on Earth" theme but the graveyard, crumbling statue, and broken buildings seem to have the "post apocalypse" theme. It could go either way but currently, SG5 has the post apocalypse theme... I would go for "Hell on Earth" since it will be more original hopefully. Good Luck :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci