• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

FlawlessArt

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! I am FlawlessArt but just call me Flaw. I joined the forums a long time ago, but I never really used this account ^-^'. I am okay at survival games ( and it's the main server/game I play.), and I also like to draw and watch youtube videos. I tend to be a little shy most of the time, but every now and then I'll speak up and say hello. :3. Um I don't really know what else to say really...other than hi!
Tape.gif

oh and every time I try to change my profile picture no matter what I try it reverts to my old skin that I don't use :l..

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Even though I just said this on your profile, welcome to the forums! A lot of people make their forum account a long time before becoming active, so don't feel like the only one :p

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the exact same scenario as me! I made this account in May of 2012, but I just recently became active on the forums. Anyhow, welcome to the forums!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci