• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my name is DeOptiCraft.. i just wanted to say something... i joined this community, since 1 month ago.. well i already played in this server along time ago but i left.. so i come back to see whats going on and i just want to introduce myself and say hi to everyone..

If you want to ask something just reply!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
Welcome to the forums, and I actually saw you in a Battlegrounds game earlier :p My ign is Shockified currently. Well, anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to DM me or any other staff member for more assistance.

Enjoy your stay here!

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the family dude! :D

Last edited:

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
Hello friend! :- D
get out of here while you still have your sanity! :- D
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY IN THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

I am OhFancy, pleased to meet you. I am a Moderator. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question over the forums or TeamSpeak (If you have a question, that is).

I am looking forward to seeing some posts from you sir. Have a nice day! :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the community my dude, my name is alex. Im actually the #1 fourmer/player in the community for anime/info on it so if you want some recommmendations feel free to messge me anything!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oye! Nice to see that you're coming over to the forums to interact more with everyone in the community. I hope to see you around ingame, if we do run into each other don't hesitate to say hi or ask me any questions.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Logan or known here as Waffles, I'm not a staff member but feel free to PM me if you never need anything (even if you just wanna talk.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci