• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

meatalclaw9101

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I just decided to make a forums account. I hadn't been on the site that long and I noticed everyone makes a hello post after joining the forums. So here goes!
Hello, my name is meatalclaw9101 as you already probably could tell. My irl name is Alyssa.

I first got my Minecraft account way back in 2011, its kind of a funny story. You might be wondering why my name is meatalclaw9101. Well, I had been wanting to try out this game for quite a while (Early 2011)
So... my friend had this account that she hadn't been using. The reason she didn't use it was because she bought a new account. Since she spelled Metalclaw wrong ect. So ya, she basically gave me her account.

You might be wondering if I know someone named MeatalclawMC, but no, so please stop asking lol.

I started playing mcsg in february of 2013, I really didn't start trying to get wins until february of this year. I currently have accumulated 129 wins. Yes I know my ratio is horrible blah blah blah. So far my time on mcsg has been really good, but the journey has just begun!
That was just a quick little introduction to myself and minecraft. :p

Note: I know i'm not the best writer, so don't judge lol.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there c: don't worry your not the only one with a terrible ratio ;-;

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hi there! We are like twins omg. We both started somewhat at the same time and we have bad ratios. #twinsiez

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hehe my ratio is the worst. Welcome to the forums

Moved to community corner

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to MCSG! Hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules. A thorough understanding could definitely help you out of a sticky situation in the future!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome the the forums! Also, I just fought you like a minute ago :3. Good fight.

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci