• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello There!

Yolo?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cake is delicious.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm TheBaconatorMC also known as Matt in other communities. Recently, I've really gotten into MCSG and I even donated. (If someone can help me get my Iron Forum tag, it would be wonderfull!)

• About me:
I am a generally happy, helpful person who enjoys playing Minecraft with my friends (or byself, though not even half as fun) I used to be a moderator on 3 servers, though ultimately ended up resigning in all of them due to school, IRL stuff etc.

I get angry. FAST!!! (Like really badly, especially if I see a hacker. They are worse then bowspammers to be honest) So, if you meet me, try not to anger me cause it ends up ugly. I generally enjoy meeting and helping people that need me. I have probably grown to be like that like that from my previous mod experiences. Other that that, I'm a generally happy guy that enjoys meeting new people and that gets excited/angry fast.

P.S: My IGN is LoveForBacon99, though I'll probably change it when 1.8 Name Changes come out.

Sincerely,
Matt Signing Off

ghosts

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm TheBaconatorMC also known as Matt in other communities. Recently, I've really gotten into MCSG and I even donated. (If someone can help me get my Iron Forum tag, it would be wonderfull!)

• About me:
I am a generally happy, helpful person who enjoys playing Minecraft with my friends (or byself, though not even half as fun) I used to be a moderator on 3 servers, though ultimately ended up resigning in all of them due to school, IRL stuff etc.

I get angry. FAST!!! (Like really badly, especially if I see a hacker. They are worse then bowspammers to be honest) So, if you meet me, try not to anger me cause it ends up ugly. I generally enjoy meeting and helping people that need me. I have probably grown to be like that like that from my previous mod experiences. Other that that, I'm a generally happy guy that enjoys meeting new people and that gets excited/angry fast.

P.S: My IGN is LoveForBacon99, though I'll probably change it when 1.8 Name Changes come out.

Sincerely,
Matt Signing Off
That's really cool, good to know you are a helpful person

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all the worm welcomes, really appreciated! <3

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I'm a little late but WELCOME also you will know I am online when you see a blue hedgehog with a red and black right eye and a shirt but you might die > : )

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see a new member of the community- hope you enjoy your stay!

For your forum rank, contact Razzledgirl via PM with your proof of purchase :)

Additionally, thread moved to 'Community Corner' :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci