• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello there! Nice to meet you!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hello there MCGamer!

I've been on the forums for a while (4 weeks), and I haven't made one of these posts, so here it is:

I won't disclose my personal info, but call me Tiger if you see me on TS, or in game, my IGN is SuperSoldier911!

I came to know MCSG through Blamph , at the time were there was no hub. I would watch videos for hours on my crummy old 1GB PC. I would log on to a game and crash once we tp to the podiums. I never actually played a good game, maybe once or twice. I used to watch people like Blamph and ThatOneTomahawk and some BajanCanadian. I kept on wishing until the day I got a playable laptop. I had no route on my first game, so basically I got some food, a weapon, and hid in a large building in SG2. I will never forget the day I found pink house and got full iron, to win my first game. I jumped up and down until the neighbors called, :p. I then decided that MCSG was too much time consuming for me, and I left and played occasionally on weekends. I loved playing and meeting youtubers and I didn't even know it :D, I came back around August 2013, when the hub was added. I loved all the people I met, TYBZI, Huahwi, and FinsGraphics . I didn't know they were popular people so I just went on like nothing. I had another forum account which I abandoned. I then played like no one's business and here I am.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here :) If you got any questions or concerns, feel free to PM about it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci