• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello There! I'm StevesCapris!

SpyderByteFilms

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi people of the MCG community! My name is Brandon but you can call me Steves! :) Anyway, I wanted to make a thread about myself because I want to get known on the MCG community and make some more friends :)

Anyway, as you can see, i like colors :) And I am an MCSG player who started playing around March of last year, 2013. I'm only 12 years old, but I consider myself Mature, when needed xD I'm a pretty skilled player, i assume, And just simply love the MCG community (except for the tryhards who say 'eZ' and such ;-;) and want to get "bigger" in the community! :D

I have a YouTube channel which I currently only have around 20 subs, but do plan to do a collab with someone with over 600 subs :3 And the channel name is 'NotSoAverageYT' If you want to look it up you should probably search up 'NotSoAverage MCSG' Usually if you don't do that, random songs come up ;-;

Anyway, I do apologize about the poor thread creating, I am pretty new to creating threads D: And if anyway would like to talk or play some MCSG, my skype username is 'brandontehwolf'

Well, Bye-bye :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci