• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello, people of the MCSG community!

Sriraman

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, individuals of the MCSG community! My name is Sriraman, or nick-named, Siri (Yes, like the iPhone AI:D). I hail from the AntVenom Server Network, which is about to make a huge transition by collaborating with this one to create a better and larger population with a few additional games that to your server. I have been a big poster on the AntVenom forums and hope to be as interactive and enigmatic here as well. I do not know all of you who are formally from this server, so I wish that you would introduce me to yourselves down below. If you have seen me before, please do not hesitate to say it as well. The more friends, the merrier. Well, that's my introduction and I hope to see you in-game!:)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the MCGamer community, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding the forums chuck me a PM and I'm sure I can answer it. :)

Also, if you have any questions you want answered, post a thread here; http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/general-support.32/
Or just look at the Community Guides!

It is also very cool watching many players from the AntVenom network migrate over here to McGamer following the collaboration. We are very welcoming of each and every one of you!

Enjoy your stay! :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the MCGamer network. We are very happy seeing players like you joining our community from the antvenom network! Have a nice time and enjoy your stay! :)

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome! I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help regarding MCSG, make sure to PM me and I'll get you sorted! :)

But remember, there can only be one victor in the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci