• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello my name is Skillstorm and i am here to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillstorm

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello my name is Skillstorm and i am here to apply for mod i am 16 years old and the mod needs 15 years or higher to become a mod i am here to apply to keep the server safe and to deal with any problems i will do my best to protect the server and i read the rules and i will make sure people do not break them and if they do i will warn them before if they dont stop it will result to a ban and people who disrespect higher ranks, innaporprite name or skin will have to pay the consenqueces
hope my application gets accepted it would be an honor to be a mod in my Favorite ! Server i love MCSG with all my heart !

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
It'll take too much time for me to direct you to the correct place to post this as I'm not on my laptop but there is a correct place and you might want to consider putting a bit more into your application...

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wrong section to post it on.
Forums -> general support -> MCSG application. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci