• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello MCSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new player of the mcsg Au servers. And let me say I am enjoying it alot! The community is great! The servers are great! The staff are wonderful and I am glad I came across these servers. When I started I was hooked from the start. I bought donor after a few hours so I could get on the servers easier. I am glad I came across this server and would like to tell everyone that I may stick around for a long time. I am an experienced player so if you would like me to add you on skype just give tell me ingame or reply to this post :) Hope to play with you soon!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome!

Another great way to meet people is by using our TeamSpeak.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your stay. As said before you should download teamspeak you will meet some great people on it and also if you need to get in contact with a staff member it is the best way :D

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to what is the best community in Minecraft! Enjoy your stay :D Also if you don't mind me asking have you been banned?

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your stay. As said before you should download teamspeak you will meet some great people on it and also if you need to get in contact with a staff member it is the best way :D
This post was from AGES ago!
I'm quite known now!
Made so many great friends :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
This post was from AGES ago!
I'm quite known now!
Made so many great friends :)
Well this is awkward :/ Im just going to slowly back of and lock this thread because of a necro....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci