• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello mcsg players

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I guess this is me introducing myself to the mcsg community :) So I'll explain how I got into minecraft and survival games. A few months before school ended last year, my friend showed me these hunger games videos made by the bajancanadian. (tbh i thought he was really good) Then my friend got an account and I used it to play on the hive servers. After about 5 or so months of playing on the hive, i reached 100 wins and now i want to do the same on this server. I hope I can meet some new people and have fun on these servers! :D I usually play on the Canadian servers because I am canadian, duh! Anyways if you see me say hi, I dont know anyone :( and It would be cool to team with some people :D

Note: If you wanna see me play i have a crappy youtube channel :) http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_1UpX1q-S_gmGmFxsJ24g

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci