• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello mcsg community

stevedaballer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, my name is stevedaballer and I am 14 years old. I came to mcsg for better pvpers and for a much more mature community than the nexus. I thoroughly enjoy playing on this server even though, (I despise of this word), I suck. :( I am hoping that I will become much better as a player and a person. Im not going to over explain anything just here to say hello! :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I will probably be the only person from NA to say this because everyone is asleep, *whisper* "hi, welcome to mcsg, I am the most known anime forumer + watcher, I watch more anime than the forums combined :)'

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! It's great to see someone join the community instead of leaving it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact me or any other moderator on TS or via PM on the forums ^-^

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome m80! If you have any questions bout the community feel free to ask me since I've been here for a while. Or just ask any moderators in the community! Enjoy your stay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci