• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello i have found a bug involving...

jcw743334

Spectator
Reaction score
your brain,since you changed the map you have lost a player

i loved the old one why do you have to ruin it retard CHAD

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
The map will switch out. Who's the retard now? Hint: You

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Someone in the game once told me, "I HATE THE HUNGER GAMES!" (actually, it wasn't really telling...) Then I said, "Leave then." What did he say after? "I enjoy this," so I replied, "Why do you enjoy what you hate? Quite the contradiction you have going on in your brain, you have there."

You really need to stop with the contradiction you have there, and trying to poop on the person that has worked his butt off for your and my (and his, probably) enjoyment. If it wasn't for this, so-called, "retard" of ours, you would not be playing on any servers. This "retard" was brilliant enough to come up with the concept and support it. Quit trying to drown the captain of the ship, because you stink at this. There are only a couple types of people I get mad and yours is one of them. I love this phrase, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." Think, then speak, or heck, don't speak at all, because we players who love these servers, are definitely not going to stand by and let you bash the guy who made and makes it happen.

And about the losing a player, you were just probably taking up space on servers and rage quitting every time you died. 30,000 players play on these servers, and you are the only one dumb enough to make a comment like that.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
Get over it. If you don't like the new map you don't have to play it.

monky12334

Spectator
Reaction score
I LOVE THE NEW MAP! WAHOOOO! awesome job chad, your awesome for making these maps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci