• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello From Me!

BlueFire1

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been around the MCGamer TeamSpeak and frequently been on the server throughout the last couple of weeks; so I decided to make an introduction.

My name is BlueFire (Marcus) and I'm 16. My in-game name is Maakazua (don't ask) and I enjoy playing Minecraft and League of Legends. I don't often see the light of day and it's a very rare occasion when that happens. You'll see me around on MCGamer TeamSpeak and on the server every now and then.

I don't really know what else to say, but I'm very keen to see what this community has to offer.

Thanks,

- BlueFire

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, another staff member, or anyone else who offers their help :D Hope you enjoy your stay!

BlueFire1

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings!

:eek: Do you live way up North? Or do you just hide in a dark room (hehe)
Both ;)

Hi, welcome to MCGamer :)
Thanks!

Welcome, BlueFire! :)
Thanks dude

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Hey! I'm sure I will.

o/ Welcome to MCGamer Network and the forums!
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, another staff member, or anyone else who offers their help :D Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks! You'll be the first person I go to :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci